Saturday, January 26, 2008

Little Book on it's way!


Time to say good-bye to my little book. Off to CHA-W without me.....sob...
But here is another page in the little book. A little bit of Grungeboard, a little bit of Crackle Paint, a stamp from Paper Artsy, and some white pen doodles. Other stamps are from Stamping Sensations and the one at the bottom is from Collections.
Ribbon and book by Maya Road. Thanks to everyone there for choosing my project. I couldn't be happier about sending it on it's way !!! (Aileen suggested adding a mini cam to it...very creative woman!)
This page is entitled HOPE....

6 comments:

wendy vecchi said...

Yep...it's a winner!!!!!!!!
Love it!!
Wendy

Sarah said...

Great page love all the elements.

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Wonderful page-a whole lot of beauty in just one page!! Would love to see it all! Congratulations!
chris p

Jen Crossley said...

THis is beautiful Linda and I love the title HOPE
Jen

Lorri said...

Wow, this is awesome. I love it. I haven't had the pleasure of using the grungeboard yet :( But being a West Aussie have certainly used the "collections" products and Love Maya Road to bits!
Crackle paint is fun too. I tend to use my vox rather than Blogger now. Call by and say hello :)
Thanks for being so inspiring!

Escape said...

Linda--seeing the book IRL on Saturday at the store was great!! I love it! Congrats on winning--what a sweet surprise!

Lisa (Scrapbook Friendz)