Saturday, February 9, 2008

Easter Egg Book CLass

Here's a sneak peak....(don't you think THAT phrase is getting a little bit overused lately)....of the book that I'll be teaching Feb. 23rd at Scrapbook Friend'z. It is so cute!! I thought it was much bigger than it really is, so that makes it harder for me. Smaller is not easier. This is the inside papers before they were glued. The only way to photo it since afterward the pages are in the way. Brilliant, aren't I....you can't fool me!!!!

This is made with Basic Grey LilyKate papers, and a Melissa Frances book. The flower stamps are Impression Obsessions, the Florishes by Autumn Leaves, and the dots by Savvy Stamps. Those who know me know I'm not a glitter person, but the new Texture Rubbing - borders by 7Gypsies really amazed me. The fine detail they have is beautiful. I'm glad I tried them, and as you can see, they are addictive. After you use one row, you have to keep using JUST one more for balance ....yeh ....right. Here it is all put together. And yes, it has been changed!!! Added some words!

Hope the girls will like it!

4 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

Looks like a great class Linda wish I was there
Jen

Linda Broom said...

Love, love, love it!!!! I was worried when I saw how small they were....but also knew you would work your magic once again! I'm so excited you used the textured rubbings from 7Gypsies....I was beginning to think I was the only one who played with them. See you soon! Linda B

Linda M. Cain said...

See you there, Linda-3.
Linda-1

Anonymous said...

Linda, I LOVE this egg book and all your work as well. Your style is wonderful! I came here to look at your row houses per Jeri Lyn. :)