Monday, April 27, 2009

Sue Kelemen's Pictures Rock!

Here's the entire table before the show. Added a couple of things later, but you get the picture. This is the extremely fun Rebecca Peck from Strueter and the talented Teresa Collins. What wonderful gals!

Sue takes the greatest pictures!!!! She let me hijack them last time, so here's some more.

But I also owe this all to her, for she is the one who spotted my houses and got them to ask me to come to St. Louis. We LOVE vintage....and I love Sue. A terrific Artist and Photographer! Thanks girl!!!!



My wonderful TA Carol...worth her weight in gold. And at today's standards, that's a BUNDLE she said! Missy...what a talent and just all around terrific person!


What can you say about Rebecca and Stephenie??? TOO MUCH FUN and soooo much information about their fields! They do ROCK!



The ladies of St. Louis! None better!!!



Quite a lady...we had 5 miracles and too many of the same thoughts!


Cheryl...what a wonderfully warm and talented lady. Thanks for the fun!


AND we are going to have another class in Bloomington with the Ten Seconds Studio metal. I hear the girls from Chicago want to come. Thanks for stopping by the shop on the way home.


June 27th looks like the date and 1:30 to 4:00.

5 comments:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Looks like a fabulous time and I'm glad you got home safely!

Susan said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time - what fun! I gave you a blog award - check out my blog.
Susan

wendy vecchi said...

Ah.........
Yes...that WAS a fun time and Sue is an amazing photographer!
wendy

Jeanne said...

Oh, I'm so glad to see the June 27 class is set for 1:30 instead of 10:30. I'm hoping to have all three of us there, if not more! It was great meeting you, and we all loved your class!
Jeanne (the Washington native)

Linda M. Cain said...

Jeanne,
Please email me any questions. Can't find your email address..."we're here to serve" you know! HA!

L