Saturday, November 14, 2009

Scrapbook Friend'z Class

Whew!!! Another fun class with a lot of new faces. A Great Time. And many are going to make several for Christmas Gifts!

But alas, I forgot to take pictures!!!

We all had inky fingers and great ideas. And another idea from one of my newer students....glaze pens in metallic colors!!!

They were beautiful in the butterfly wings using white pearl and light blue.

Daughter and SIL on there way down for a visit. And next Saturday is the Christmas Wall Hanging class in Springfield at Prairie Art Stamps!!!

It's gonna be a fun one!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh Linda how I have missed you so! Please tell Alex I said congratulations on becoming an Eagle Scout. That takes such determination and hard work. He is in an elite group of young men. I know you are so proud:) I was thrilled to go to my local Micheal's and find a full row of Tim Holtz idea-ology products. FINALLY! I will be spending lots of time there;) Hope all is well with you and please know that I have missed you. Love, Jamie