Sunday, February 28, 2010

Upcoming class



Time has really gotten away from me. The Olympics, the kids updating their house for market...SELLING the house!!! And it's almost spring!!!


By the end of next week it should be warming up a bit....then it will finally feel like Spring might be on the way.


In light of that, I thought I'd remind you of the TWO projects in the upcoming class on MARCH 13th at Scrapbook Friend'z. Not one, but TWO!


So the pictures are here for you to look at. Spring colors of Green and Pink. Happy colors and couple of fun things to learn with Metal, Grungepaper, Perfect Pearls, and Flowers.


I have all the new molds from Ten Seconds Studios you can use!!!!!!!!!!! And I'll show you the new colors of metal, too. GORGEOUS colors!!!!! I'll post a project I made later in the week with the new colors and molds.


Of course, we'll have to Distress Ink, Stamp, and glue to keep it interesting.


Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Deb Smith said...

Two projects - how lucky are we!!!