Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rainy Day Fun in the Studio


The sun has gone down and I've added about 300 glaze pen dots to this by now. Not much good light today for pictures.



But I just thought I'd share a couple of peeks at this fun Altered Art Box and the beautiful Christmas Emporium papers, stamps and Chipboard Tags.




The Tags are wonderful and haven't  quite found the exact place for them yet.



I LOVE the stamps!!! This is one of my favorites. I had 2 sets and gave one of each of the Christmas stamp sets away in my classes recently.  A big hit for sure!


Here I used a mask to stamp 2 different colors on the back of the tag. Fun.

It's a work in progress.....

OH, and just to let you know....Joy has the new release of Seasonal Distress Ink pads from Tim in here at Inspiration Emporium....get them before they're gone.

And,you can see Tim's video on using the new Seasonal colors there when you click on....nice!


Hoping for some sunshine tomorrow. I'm sick of the rain and wind already. BUT if it had been snow, the weatherman said it would have been at least 10" on the ground!

I'll take the rain........


Linda

2 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

Awe Christmas is in the air! darling pieces Linda!
Its spitting rain and snow here right now. ughhhhhhhh!!
Thanks for entering my giveaway and best of luck!
hugs Lynn

Marijane said...

What a gorgeous Christmas Box! I am going to have to seek out the papers and tags you used. Sooooo pretty!