Friday, September 25, 2015

The New Finnabair Creative Team and a LUCKY Bracelet

I found a little time to play with some beads and  charms a few days ago. I don't profess to be a jewelry maker by any means, but I do like to dabble in the art enough to make a few things for myself.


This bracelet starts with a Mechanical from the Plated Labels collection by Finnabair.

I used a Dapping Block to curve the Plate and added jump rings and beads.
A few wire wrapped crystals are added for some sparkle.


This shows the Dapping Block and another Plate being curved in the block.

Since the LUCKY plate already has 3 holes it was all set to have a group of charms to dangle at the bottom.


I always polish my charms if they'er embossed. This is a picture I took of the before and after when you use the Vintaj Detailing Block.  I used it on the LUCKY plate to polish it just a bit.

These plain brass charms were embossed with a Vintaj DecoEmboss Die - Nouveau Roses and the Vagabond machine.



I made this having been invited to stay on for another term with the 

We have 4 returning members and 4 new members. It was sad to see Riikka, Rebecca, Monika, and Lena go, but it was an absolutely amazing time we had together. We became family all over the World.

Welcome to Denisa, Kasia, Athanasia, and Irina.

So if you want to see some pretty amazing Works of ART with tutorials for you to use, click on the link and enjoy all the blog posts from Finnabair and the Team.

Linda

6 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Congratulations on another term with Finnabair. Love your Kielce of jewellery. Love the shaping you achieved and the little hand is a lovely touch . Tracy x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Piece of jewellery even, don't you just love predicted text . X X X

Kathy Bradley said...

Beautiful bracelet, Linda! I love the colors of the beads too. AND, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE SECOND TERM ON THE FINNABAIR TEAM - YOU DO SUCH AMAZING WORK!

smokeysmom said...

I am thrilled to hear you will be staying on the Finnabair team! I love your creations! The bracelet is awesome. My very favs are the faces you do with mechanicals. Congratulations!

Kathi said...

This is a gorgeous piece!

I'm so happy that you'll be on the team for another term! They're lucky to have you! Congrats!

Candy C said...

Very cool bracelet, Linda. You are just so talented. Also, congrats on your stay on Finnabair's DT. Your pieces you have created for her have been fabulous.